EXPERIENCE THE WILD WONDER OF THE DESERT HABITATS
The ruggedly beautiful Australian desert is teeming with life.
Discover the unique birds, plants and animals of Alice Springs Desert Park on a self-guided tour. Get up close with dingos, wander through the kangaroo enclosure and listen to fascinating presentations.
Park entry includes access to talks, walking trails, the world’s largest nocturnal house and more.
No visit to Alice Springs is complete without this authentic wildlife experience.
ALICE SPRINGS DESERT PARK HIGHLIGHTS
Once you arrive at Alice Springs Desert Park, there is so much to see.
We recommend taking in the:
- Nature Theatre Show (daily at 10 am in summer (1 November to 28 February) and daily at 10 am and 3.30 pm during winter (1 March to 31 October))
- Nocturnal House (open daily from 9 am to 6 pm)
- Survival in the desert presentation (daily at 11 am)
- Big-screen movie (trace four and a half billion years of the evolution of the Australian desert during this cinematic presentation)
- Dingo territory, kangaroos and aviaries
- Transport to and from Alice Springs Desert Park from your Alice Springs accommodation
- Entry to the park
- Adults: from $64AUD each
- Child: from $35AUD each
- Student: from $54AUD each
- Seniors: from $54AUD each
- Family: from $137AUD (2 adults and up to 4 children)
Tickets for Alice Springs Desert Park transfers sell fast. Claim your spot today to avoid disappointment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Alice Springs Desert Park Entry & Transfers
What are the departure and return times?
Pick up from your Alice Springs accommodation is at approximately 7:45 am.
Drop off is at approximately 12 pm.
Can I bring my family?
Yes. Please refer to pricing below:
- Adults: from $64.00 each
- Child: from $35.00 each
- Student: from $54.00 each
- Seniors: from $54.00 each
- Family: from $137.00 (2 adults and up to 4 children)
All prices include entry fees to Desert Park and transfer to and from your accommodation
What should I bring on the tour?
- Proof of booking (can include the e-version delivered to your email)
- Water bottle
- Strong, non-slip walking shoes
- Hat (wide-brimmed is best)
- Casual and comfortable clothing (cool, light clothing is best in summer and warm clothing for winter).
Conditions of Travel
By booking our tours, you confirm you have read and accepted our conditions of travel, including the terms, conditions and cancellation policy.
Please click here for the conditions of travel and cancellation policy.